WHAT pounds 50 in McDonald's could get you: Big Mac medium extra value meal - pounds 3.
What does XV stand for?
XV stands for Extra Value
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of XV
- LISP UTIlity Program
- Xilinx University User Group
- Crossover Utility Vehicle (automotive industry)
- Expendable Unmanned Vehicle
- Experimental Unmanned Vehicle
- Extreme Ultraviolet
- X-Ray Ultraviolet
- Extreme Ultraviolet Free-Electron Laser
- Extreme Ultra-Violet Telescope
- Decemvir (Latin: commission of ten men, epigraphy)
- Extreme Videos
- Extreme Voice (fan club for Ultravox)
- X Over Vehicle (Subaru)
- X-rated Video
- Xtreme Visual Basic Talk
- eXtensible Viewer Composition (in-vehicle user interface framework for telematics applications)
- X Video Channel extension (X server extension)
- Xtreme Violence Clan
- eXtended Video Compact Disc (pseudo standard derived from Video Compact Disc, VCD)
- Xen Virtual Disk (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It calculates the "extra value" a cooperative generates through its operations by subtracting an interest charge on equity capital from net savings: Extra value = Net savings - Interest on equity Interest on equity = member equity x interest rate for equity Performance was measured using three different interest rates for the charge on equity to reflect a range of risk premiums.
It beggars belief that anyone could claim that this extra value is "going to create more problems in the long run which will far outweigh the goodwill".