So we've got a FREE can of Anchor Original, Light or Extra Thick Cream for every reader
What does XT stand for?
XT stands for Extra Thick
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of XT
- Xiang-Sha Warming (medical treatment)
- Xtreme Space Wars (website)
- Xbox Sports Network Sports World Championship
- International XML Database Symposium
- Xi an Shiyou University (China)
- Christmas Tree (subsea oil & gas)
- Cross Talk
- Cross Train
- Exotropia (divergent strabismus; outward turning of one or both eyes; aka walleyed)
- Extended Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
It features an extended pull-handle and extra thick polyurethane, stainless-steel, ball-bearing wheels for all terrain mobility.
Sprinkle with the icing sugar and serve immediately with a generous squirt of real dairy cream extra thick.
These heavy duty gear reduced mixers are designed for mixing extra thick products through the 2 bung of a standard 55-gallon closed head drum.
The 15,000 to 35,000 volt SPY Model 735 is designed for extra thick and somastic coatings.