The porter, India pale ale and extra special bitter varieties from Green Man Brewing are now available in 12-ounce bottles (topped with snazzy logo caps) at the brewery and at area grocery and specialty stores.
What does ESB stand for?
ESB stands for Extra Special Bitter
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of ESB
We have 191 other meanings of ESB in our Acronym Attic
- Espirito Santo Bank (various locations)
- Esterase B
- Etiology and Surveillance Branch (ASPH)
- European School of Business (Reutlingen, Germany)
- European Schools Brussels (Brussels, Belgium swim team)
- European Society of Biomechanics
- Executive Steering Board
- Exhaust Stack Blocker (non-lethal weapon)
- Expeditionary Signal Battalion (US DoD)
- External Security Bulletin (Australian Computer Emergency Response Team)
- Extra Strong Bitter (beer)
- The Empire Strikes Back
- East of Scotland Beekeepers Association (UK)
- East Side Baseball Association (Marietta, GA)
- East Spokane Business Association (Washington)
- East Sprague Business Association
- Easter Seals Bay Area
- Eastern Shore Builders Association (Maryland)
- Eastern Sovereign Base Area
- Eastern States Bankcard Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The initial brands offered by award-winning Head Brewer, Jamie Fulton, are: - Public Ale - an English-style extra special bitter (ESB) - Community Pale Ale - American Style Strong Pale Ale - Community Lager - Vienna-style Lager, the same recipe in which Mr.
Extra Special Barney is a delicious Extra Special Bitter, soft and balanced, with beautifully layered malt and a mellow fruitiness, and just enough hop bitterness to balance it, dry out the palate and prepare you for the next sip.
Beer pairing tips Try a Cabbage, Apple and Cheddar Slaw with an Extra Special Bitter, or Pasta Salad w/ Chicken, Chipotle, Cheddar & Corn with an India Pale Ale.
The Fish Brewing Company of Olympia, WA has announced the imminent release of Leavenworth's Ingall's Extra Special Bitter.
This unfiltered Lager will be available April 1, 2002, and will follow on the successful debut of Leavenworth's Ingalls' Extra Special Bitter, which is still being served throughout the Pacific Northwest.
Amber beers which are offered include Extra Special Bitter, Old Willy India Pale Ale, a German-style Alt and a Rye Beer.
Ingall's Extra Special Bitter is the latest edition of the Leavenworth Beer styles to be brewed at the Fish Brewing Company brewery in downtown Olympia This unfiltered E.