United Arab Emirates international Nasser was dismissed 10 minutes into the second leg against Bahraini side Al Muharraq, who took advantage of the extra player to overturn a 3-1 first-leg deficit and prevail on penalties.
What does EP stand for?
EP stands for Extra Player (extra batter in slow pitch softball)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of EP
We have 85 other meanings of EP in our Acronym Attic
- Exploration Plan
- Explorer Platform
- Explosion Proof
- Explosive Package
- Extended Plan
- Extended Play (record)
- Extended Protocol
- External Publication
- Externally Powered
- Externship Prep
- Extraction Procedure (toxicity)
- Extramural Programs (National Library of Medicine bureau)
- Extreme Power (retreat for churches in MN)
- Extreme Pressure
- Eye Piece (optics, astronomy)
- Predictive Orbital Element
- Training Effectiveness Evaluation Plan
- Electro-Physiology Laboratory
- Extraction Procedure Toxicity Test
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction
Samples in periodicals archive:
The group's Grosvenor casinos attracted 61,000 extra players in the second half of last year, boosting profits 11%.
The group's Grosvenor casinos attracted 61,000 extra players in the second half of last year, boosting profits 11per cent.
Additionally, our currently established teams in the following ages groups are looking for extra players to bolster their squads for season next season.
Saints made their extra player count and just 46 seconds were left when Ashton touched down for Stephen Myler to convert.
Villa boss Martin O'Neill is looking to strengthen after seeing his side outclassed on the opening day, saying: "We're going to try and get some extra players in if we can, and in our own way.