Glyndwr used a bonding and foreign exchange facility from the Royal Bank of Scotland's Corporate & Institutional Banking (RBS CIB) team in Liverpool to support a contract to supply ultra-high specification optics for Europe's Extra Large Telescope (E-ELT) initiative.
What does XLT stand for?
XLT stands for Extra Large Telescope
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of XLT
We have 2 other meanings of XLT in our Acronym Attic
- Xtra Long Stroke (subwoofers)
- X-Linked Sideroblastic Anemia
- Xbox Live Server Platform (video game system; Microsoft)
- Xtreme Lean Sport Riders (Washington state)
- Xenon Light Source System
- Extensible Stylesheet Language Transformation
- Excel Switching (former stock symbol; now delisted)
- Excelerator (handcycle)
- Extra Large Tall (clothing size)
- Extra Light Triple (Polaris Snowmobile)
- Microsoft Excel Template
- Xceptance LoadTest (web applications)
- Xenon Laser Tube
- Xerox Lexical Technology
- Xltronic (online music enthusiasts' community)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Representation of Lexicons and Terminologies
- Xylose-Lysine-Tergitol 4
- Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Technium Op Tic has recently wona key contract for super hi-tech mirrors for the European Extra Large Telescope, which will search for Earthlike planets orbiting nearby stars.
It recently won a contract to produce mirrors for the European Extra Large Telescope, which will search for earth-like planets orbiting nearby stars.