4 million from Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL), the country's central transmission utility, for the supply, erection and commissioning of a 765 kV Extra High Voltage (EHV) substation at Aurangabad, in the Maharashtra state of western India.
What does EHV stand for?
EHV stands for Extra High Voltage
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EHV
We have 11 other meanings of EHV in our Acronym Attic
- East Hampton Union Free School District
- European Hypercard User Group
- Gesetz Über Elektronische Handelsregister und Genossenschaftsregister Sowie Das Unternehmensregister (German: Law on Electronic Commercial Register and Cooperative Register as well as the Business Register)
- Education in Human Values
- Electric Hybrid Vehicle
- Electro-Hydraulic Valve
- Enduro des Hautes Vosges (French motorbike club)
- Equine Herpes Virus
- Evangelical Heritage Version (Bible translation)
- Extermely High Voltage
- Equine Herpes Virus Type-1
- Equine Herpes Virus Type-2
- Equine Herpes Virus Type-4
- Equine Herpes Virus 1
- Educatieve Hogeschool van Amsterdam (teacher/educator training in Amsterdam)
- Electro-Hydraulic Valve Actuation (diesel engines)
- Evergreen Healthy Vegetarian Association (Los Altos, CA)
- Extra High-Voltage Alternating Current
- East Hants Volunteer Bureau (Petersfield, Hampshire; UK)
- Eye Health Vision Centers (Massachusetts and Rhode Island)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NPCC is currently rated amongst top contractors, is a specialist contracting outfit for turnkey management of Power Projects Extra High Voltage Transmission Lines, Distribution Networks, Substations, Power Generation Plants, Industrial Electrification and External Lighting of Housing Complexes.
The company is engaged in contracting business in the specialty of Turnkey execution of power projects - specifically extra high Voltage Transmission Lines.
SPP said the large-scale, extra high voltage "highways" provide benefits across a wider region, with costs assigned to electric utilities across the SPP footprint based on a region's historic use of its transmission system.
Prysmian, a worldwide leading group in the sector of cables and systems for energy and telecommunications, will open a new extra high voltage power cable plant in Abbeville, SC.
PGCIL), India's main transmission utility, with four extra high voltage (765 kV) substations.