It replaces 1970-era radio links with an extra high frequency satellite radio.
What does XHF stand for?
XHF stands for Extra High Frequency
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Xylazine Hydrochloride
- X-Linked Helicase 2
- Cross-Harbour Tunnel (Hong Kong)
- Extensible Host Controller Interface (Intel)
- Extra Heavy Duty Cast Iron (pipe)
- Xtreme Heavy Duty
- Cross-Linked, High-Density Polyethylene (also seen as HDPEX)
- Extended High-Efficiency Advanced Audio Coding
- X-Linked Hypohidrotic Ectodermal Dysplasia
- Cross-Linked High Heat Water Resistant Insulated Wire (UL)
- X-Linked Hyper IgM
- Xisbiga Hantiwadaagga Kacaanka Soomaaliyeed (Somali Revolutionary Socialist Party)
- eXtensible Hyperlinking Language
- Xtreme Hockey League (Canada)
- Georgetown, Ontario, Canada - Georgetown / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- X-Linked Hyper-IGM Immunodeficiency with Ectodermal Dysplasia
- X-directed Horizontal Magnetic Dipole
- Xerox Health Management Program (New York)
- Xhemjl Home Page
Samples in periodicals archive:
Navy Space and Warfare Command has exercised a production option with Raytheon Company to produce 41 extra high frequency (EHF) satellite communication (SATCOM) terminals and spare parts worth $26.
Rockwell-Collins (Cedar Rapids, Iowa) is a leading supplier of communications equipment spanning the very low frequency to extra high frequency range.