Parents said lack of playgrounds not only hamper extra curricular activities but also led the students towards illegal activities like intoxication and visiting net cafes.
What does EC stand for?
EC stands for Extra Curricular
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of EC
We have 125 other meanings of EC in our Acronym Attic
- Expert Committee
- Expiring Contract (National Basketball Association)
- Explorers Club
- Explosives Chemistry
- Extended Control
- Extended Coverage (fire sprinklers)
- Extended Coverage (property insurance covering riot, hail, smoke, explosion, wind, aircraft, vehicle, etc.)
- External Carrier
- Externally Connected (spatial reasoning)
- Extra Credit
- Eye Candy
- Eye Contact
- Jugendverband Entschieden für Christus (Kassel, Germany)
- London Eastern Central (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Environmental Control Labs
- Electromagnetic Cover and Deception
- Environmental Compliance and Health and Safety
- Energy, Chemicals and Utilities (Booz & Company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's a big gamble because I've never done it before but I've been picking up the keys with all the production on the Extra Curricular stuff.
Byline: By Francesca Craggs Extra curricular activities play a vital role in many independent schools.
She was selected because she had fewer extra curricular responsibilities than the other staff members in the selection pool.
Most college administrators and faculty considered students' extra curricular life frivolous and their behavior immature, but they strongly encouraged strike-breaking.
For the band - ironically named Extra Curricular - is on the curriculum across the Channel.