AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2008 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD The Timken Company (NYSE: TKR), a provider of friction management and power transmission products and services, has announced it has acquired the assets of EXTEX Ltd, a designer and marketer of replacement engine parts for the aerospace aftermarket.
What does XTX stand for?
XTX stands for Extex (extrudable explosives)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of XTX
- Executable and Translatable Unified Modeling Language
- Xuno the Unknown Worlds
- Xerox Technology Ventures
- Xquizit Television (Queens, NYC)
- Xarxa de Televisions Locals (Catalan: Local Television Network)
- Multiple Time-Varying Setpoint
- Xenograft Transmissible Venereal Tumor
- Xtreme Trampoline Wrestling
- X-Band Travelling Wave Amplifier
- X-Band Travelling Wave Maser
- X-Band Transmitter
- Xperia TX (phones; Sony)
- Xperience the Xtreme (website about the X roller coaster)
- Strathroy, Ontario, Canada - Strathroy / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- Xperia Tablet Z (Sony)
- X Unit (for measuring the wavelength of X rays and gamma rays, 1.0002 E^-13 meter)
- Xavier University
- Xilinx University
- Xylulose 5-Phosphate
- Cross Enterprise User Assertion
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kinder Morgan Texas Pipeline and Exelon Generation Company, LLC, on behalf of ExTex LaPorte Limited Partnership, entered into a long-term natural gas supply agreement in which KMTP will supply 100 percent of the natural gas requirements to a new "peaker" generating plant in LaPorte, TX.