This requires the further development of water quality assessment systems to be able to provide a cost per ton of N (or P) released into the ecosystem to enable inclusion into externality models.
What does EXMOD stand for?
EXMOD stands for Externality Model
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Exploration License (various locations)
- Extradition Limitation (NCIC form datum)
- Extended Life Tire
- Exit Message
- Extra Points Made (football statistics)
- Exercise Management Data Base
- Excerpta Medica Interactive (Bridgewater, NJ)
- Extracorporeal Magnetic Innervation
- Exploraciones Mineras de Guatemala (Spanish: Mining Explorations of Guatemala; Guatemala)
- Expanded eXtensible Markup Language
- Extraordinary Meeting of the Parties
- Expedited Movement Report
- Experimentation Master Plan
- Extra Normal (videos)
- The Exploration Network
- Exclusive-Nor Gate
- Excellent Novel Radical (Chennai, India)
- Exploration of Neighboring Planetary Systems
- Err0r Xtreme Network
- Enriched Xenon Observatory (physics study; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sections 3 and 4 are brief summaries of the formal structure of the externality model and the associated concepts of demand and equilibrium from the point of view of the individual and the market, respectively.