DVM S offers the world's largest capacity for one external unit up to 88HP and the highest level of IPLV 6.
What does EU stand for?
EU stands for External Unit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EU
We have 16 other meanings of EU in our Acronym Attic
- Evangelical Union
- Events Unlimited (UK)
- Evropská Unie (Czech: Europian Union)
- Execution Unit (computer engineering)
- Exelon Utilities (various locations)
- Expanded Universe (series of novels and comic books)
- Expander Unit
- Experimental Unit
- Explosives Unit (US FBI Bomb Data Center)
- Extended Universe
- European Cooperation in Research and Education (Italy)
- European Union Emission Trading Scheme (est. 2005)
- European Union Mutual Recognition Agreements
- Well, Good (Prefix)
- European Union Assistance on Curbing Small Arms and Light Weapons in Cambodia
- Euro Credit Indexed-Note Default Index
- European Union Council Secretariat
- Emissions Unit-Hazardous Waste Combustor
- European Union Invasive Bacterial Infections Surveillance Network
- European Union-India Economic Cross-Cultural Programme
Samples in periodicals archive:
The implant is powered by a rechargeable external unit.
At the push of a button all stages of installation can be prepared, connections can be tested and all parameters can be modified by radio in the external units.
Hemraj's body was lying near the external unit of the split AC covered with the cooler grills," he said.
has worked to develop an effective orbital external unit for mechanized pipeline welding.
Moreover the unit can accept data from other external unit or it can be driven by several buttons mounted on the PCB of the unit.
The blaze broke out in an external unit on the roof of the Davy Roll factory on the Felling Bypass, Gateshead, shortly before 7.
Manager Ida Nelson said: "We have a number of external units that are unused at present and are keen to help local businesses whenever possible.