Head of the research department at the Syria Trust for Development Nader Kabbani reviewed the activities of the department and the mechanism of its work, pointing out that the department is not restricted to the Trust's projects and programs, but rather it adopts external research programs and initiatives in cooperation with several local and international research centers.
What does ERP stand for?
ERP stands for External Research Program (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ERP
We have 316 other meanings of ERP in our Acronym Attic
- Expense Reduction Program
- Experience Rating Plan (insurance)
- Exposure and Response Prevention (OCD treatment)
- Extended Range Projectile
- Extended Range Pyrometer
- Extended Refit Period
- Extended Refit Program (US DoD)
- Extended Reporting Period (insurance claims)
- Exterior Router Protocol
- External Reference Point (Sprint)
- External Review Panel
- Eye Reference Point (aviation)
- Effective Refractory Period of the Accessory Pathway
- Effective Refractory Period of the Atrioventricular Node
- Effective Refractory Period of the Right Ventricle
- Effective Refractory Period to the Action Potential Duration at 90% Repolarization Level (ratio)
- Expected Relative Positioning Routing with Congestion Avoidance (mobile ad hoc network routing protocol)
- Economic Regeneration Priority Area (UK)
- Economic Revitalization Program Area (Toronto, Canada)
- Emergency Response Planning Area
Samples in periodicals archive:
Research was supported by grants from the Philip Morris External Research Program and the National Institutes of Health (ES011634, ES05707, and RR00169).