Patented CCD technology is used in conjunction with eye-safe infrared emitted light resulting in measurements that are not dependent on external reference points.
What does ERP stand for?
ERP stands for External Reference Point (Sprint)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ERP
We have 316 other meanings of ERP in our Acronym Attic
- Expeditionary Reach Package
- Expense Reduction Program
- Experience Rating Plan (insurance)
- Exposure and Response Prevention (OCD treatment)
- Extended Range Projectile
- Extended Range Pyrometer
- Extended Refit Period
- Extended Refit Program (US DoD)
- Extended Reporting Period (insurance claims)
- Exterior Router Protocol
- External Research Program (various locations)
- External Review Panel
- Eye Reference Point (aviation)
- Effective Refractory Period of the Accessory Pathway
- Effective Refractory Period of the Atrioventricular Node
- Effective Refractory Period of the Right Ventricle
- Effective Refractory Period to the Action Potential Duration at 90% Repolarization Level (ratio)
- Expected Relative Positioning Routing with Congestion Avoidance (mobile ad hoc network routing protocol)
- Economic Regeneration Priority Area (UK)
- Economic Revitalization Program Area (Toronto, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An example of a practical application of this research would be attempts at influencing the external reference point to affect the framing of the decision (see the discussion and description of Tversky and Kahneman (1986) experiment).
The plaster casts can only approximate tooth positions by relation to each through other external reference points.