TOKYO, March 22 Kyodo An external power source became available Monday night for the No.
What does EPS stand for?
EPS stands for External Power Source
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EPS
We have 522 other meanings of EPS in our Acronym Attic
- Exophthalmos-Producing Substance
- Expandable Polystyrene
- Expanded Polystyrene (styrofoam)
- Experimental Psychology Society
- Export Promotion Services
- Express Parcel Service (various locations)
- Expressed Prostatic Secretions
- Extended Postscript (file type)
- Extended Protocol Specification
- External Power Supply
- Extracellular Polymeric Substance
- Extracellular Polysaccharides
- Extraction Point Set
- Extrapyramidal Symptoms
- Extrapyramidal Syndrome
- Eye Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (Ontario, Canada)
- Environmental Protection Safety and Emergency Preparedness
- Equivalent Phase-Shifted Fiber Bragg Grating (electrical engineering)
- EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor) Receptor Pathway Substrate Clone #15
Samples in periodicals archive:
The chiller doesn't have a battery, so you have to connect it to an external power source.
Ink doesn't require an external power source or an expensive, fragile screen, and it doesn't suffer software and hardware glitches.
When you're changing the memory battery, don't forget to have a primary battery installed or to connect your PLGR to an external power source.
It doesn't require an external power source, so no AC adapter or batteries are necessary.