Sonatrach aims to raise its external output of petroleum liquids to 120,000 b/d of crude oil equivalent by 2015/16.
What does XOUT stand for?
XOUT stands for External Output
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Cross Office Slot
- Experimental Operating System
- Extended Operating System
- X-Ray Optical Systems, Inc.
- X-Ray Optics System
- Xerox Office Services (software)
- Xerox Office Systems Division
- Executive Officer's Stateroom
- X.25 Over TCP/IP
- Cross-Over Valve (subsea oil & gas)
- Extraordinary Verification (3D Scanning & Inspection Software; Rapidform, Inc.)
- Director of Weather, Deputy Chief-Of-Staff for Air & Space
- heX rOund heX (bolts & nuts)
- Hugs and Kisses
- Extensible Open Xhtml Outlines
- Hugs and Kisses
- XO Communications, Inc. (former stock symbol)
- Chi Rho (Christian youth organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are 31 +7 external inputs and 22 +10 external outputs.
They may be divided into internal and external outputs, because outputs often either represent the amount of work performed or the volume of activities completed (internal outputs), or the number of clients or cases that have been treated (external outputs).
External outputs: An external output results from the processing of data or control information that crosses the system boundary.
An optional external output module can be ordered to convert the logic output to a relay.
The first three chapters offer a discussion on conceptual problems: a priori expectations about the impact of irrigation on different attributes of a farm economy, the issue of one-to-one correspondence between irrigation and multiple cropping of land resource, and the external output effects of irrigation; and the methodology for assessing irrigation impact.
Sonatrach aims to raise its external output of petroleum liquids to 120,000 b/d of crude oil equivalent by 2015.