MIDI and WAV files can be streamed directly from a connected USB memory device and there is an 1/8" external input for connecting external audio devices and tablets.
What does EXIN stand for?
EXIN stands for External Input
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EXIN
- Efficient XML (Extensible Markup Language) Interchange (World Wide Web Consortium working group)
- Enterprise Exchange International (Australia)
- Expansion Interface
- Extension Header Identifier
- Exchangeable Image File (Japan Electronic Industry Development Association, JEIDA, compressed image format used in digital cameras)
- Extended Range Imaging File (file format; less common usage)
- Export & Import
- Export and Import Bank of India
- Export-Import Bank of the United States
- Examination Institute for Information Science
- Exercise Instruction
- Expert Interface (EPA)
- Extension Interface
- Enosys XML (Extensible Markup Language) Integration Platform (software)
- Extended Invariance Principle
- Expert Information Systems (see CHEMDATA, CGM 39/87)
- Extensible XML Information Set
- Extra Hands Integrated Franchise Support System
- Energetic X-Ray Imaging Survey Telescope
Samples in periodicals archive:
Benefits relate to the collection, transportation and processing of by-products resulting from the wastewater treatment and external inputs of sewage orleans Source.
The most compelling case for bio-technology and more specifically transgenic crops is their capability to increase crop productivity, lower production costs, conserving bio-diversity, efficient use of external inputs, and improvement of economic and social benefits and alleviation of abject poverty in poor and developing countries," he said.
The difference between the two is that those requiring high external input are not sustainable in the context of a poor developing country like the Sudan.
lt;p>The problem lies in the LaunchObj ActiveX control, which fails to validate external input when called on by an unauthorized server.
Available in manual control, external input, and programmable models, multiple versions have built-in calibration and allow accurate direct entry of feed rate in ml/min.