Toshiba Europe has launched an external hard disk drive featuring USB 3.
What does EHD stand for?
EHD stands for External Hard Disk (aka External Hard Drive)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EHD
We have 52 other meanings of EHD in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Home Detention (security; various locations)
- Engineering Hardware Description
- English Historical Documents (Eyre and Spottiswoode publication)
- Enterprise Help Desk
- Entreprendre pour Humaniser la Dépendance (French: Business for Humanizing Dependence; home care)
- Environmental Health Directorate
- Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease
- Equivalent Hydraulic Diameter (tubing measurement)
- European Heritage Days (cultural event)
- External Hard Drive
- Extra Hit Dice (Dungeons & Dragons gaming)
- Extreme Hedge Divers (gaming group)
- Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease Virus Serotype 1
- Edinburgh Human Developmental Anatomy (database; UK)
- Edmonton Highland Dancing Association (Canada)
- Elizabethton Housing and Development Agency (est. 1969; Elizabethton, TN)
- Exploration Hypothesis Development Award (Department of Defense)
- De Bilt, The Neterlands (METAR code)
- Employment History Database
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 external hard disk drives in the US(C)1995-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS http://www.
This makes it inappropriate for external hard disks because the software uses complex and unforgiving strategies to use and track the tapes and rotate them off site.
A recording capacity of up to 30GB is available with a built-in removable hard disk drive, and 100GB with an external hard disk drive, which will also enable simultaneous recording and playback.
Toshiba Computer Systems, a division of Toshiba Europe, has unveiled its new external hard disk drives featuring USB 3.