Universal Query Option extends SAND Analytic Server using external functions in other applications.
What does XFCN stand for?
XFCN stands for External Function
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- X Factor Consulting (Woodstock, GA; nonprofit marketing and resources)
- X-Band Frequency Converter
- Xenon Flow Controller
- Xtreme Fight Championship (Texas)
- Xtreme for Christ (ministry)
- eXtended File Control Block
- eXtra Fast Complementary Bipolar (Analog Devices)
- Expanded Fire Control Computer
- XForms Common Environment (*nix window manager)
- Xforms Cool Environment (Unix Window manager)
- Xceed Financial Credit Union (Segundo, CA)
- Xerox Federal Credit Union
- Examination for Discovery (law)
- Stratford, Ontario, Canada (Airport Code)
- Xenopus Fork Head Domain (genes)
- XML Forms Data Format (XML-based file format)
- Extensible Forms Description Language
- XML (eXtensible Markup Language) Formatted Data Unit
- XML Formatted Data Unit
- Parent, Quebec, Canada - Parent / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pending a similar force that would allow the Syrians to raise their voices, the regime will keep looking - to no avail - for external functions in order to cover for its neglect on the domestic level of its people's affairs.
We had 100 external functions last year," she says.
That way, once the students took the reels apart, they could see that the "same external function can be gotten with different mechanisms inside," she says.
Another interesting question arises immediately: to find the external function [f.
Siemens VDO is working on integrating the mobile device's external functions into the car's Human Machine Interface (HMI), so drivers can safely, ergonomically and comfortably use both existing on-board controls.
As with the task and social leadership functions, Time 2 data for team leaders for the external function was congruent with Time 1.
Almost 40 percent say they split M & A idea generation about equally between internal staff and external advisors, but only about 4 percent say they consider M & A idea research as a largely external function.