Her leadership in the development and implementation of the NY Regents External Degree program and network of performance assessment centers paved the way for her to develop the Competency Outcomes and Performance Assessment (COPA) model, increasingly being used in nursing education and practice.
What does EDP stand for?
EDP stands for External Degree Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EDP
We have 228 other meanings of EDP in our Acronym Attic
- Exhibit Design and Production (tradeshows)
- Expedite Departure Path
- Expedited Drug Program
- Expérientiel et Développement Personnel (French: Experiential and Personal Development)
- Expletive Deleted Podcast (Rockledge, FL)
- Explosive Delivered Penetrator
- Export Development Programme (various locations)
- Export Development Project (various locations)
- Extended Day Program (education; various locations)
- Extended Degree Program (Washington State University)
- External Diploma Program
- Extra Duty Pay (various governments)
- Expeditious Discharge Program for the Reserve Components
- Electronic Data Processing/Equipment
- Education Development Plan 2002-2007 (UK)
- Economic Development Partnership of Alabama (est. 1991)
- Educational Policy and Administration (college program)
- Elchingen (airport code; Germany)
- Entire Disposition of a Passive Activity (Internal Revenue Service)
- European Data Protection Act (EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the University System of Georgia, these new funds will be used to: * Enable the Medical College of Georgia (MCG) to offer its existing Doctor of Nursing Practice program as an external degree program on the campuses of eight other colleges and universities across the state, including at Albany State University, Clayton State University, Columbus State University, Emory University, Georgia Southern University, Gordon College, MCG's School of Nursing in Athens, and at Valdosta State University; * Enable Georgia State University to partner with five other USG institutions to establish a statewide doctoral program (Ph.
AHEA is an association for alternative and external degree program adults, and the theme for this year's conference is "Extending the Boundaries of Adult Learning.
Furthermore, Saint-Mary-of-the-Woods offers more than 17 degrees - ranging from education to business to psychology - through its Women's External Degree Program.
It is also offered through New York's Regents External Degree program at Albany, New York.