99 TK5105 For IT managers and business application developers, this volume on Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Shared Connectivity Services provides practical information on creating business solutions that access external data sources for key processes.
What does XDATA stand for?
XDATA stands for External Data (assembly language directive)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of XDATA
- Existing Data Study
- Extensible Distributed Architecture
- Phone and PDA
- X-Band Drive Amplifier
- X-Ray Detector Assembly
- Xerox Device Agent (software)
- Xtended Design Architecture (IBM)
- Xtreme Drifting Alliance
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Data Access Component (data exchange)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Document Adaptation Queries
- Platform independent data (Cross-over of data between platforms)
- Xdata solutions, inc (South Bend, IN)
- Extended Database
- Lille, France (Airport Code)
- External Database Integration
- Halogenated Disinfection By-Product
- Cross-Connect Data Conflict
- Extended Debugging Controller (Cole Software)
- External Data Center (various organizations)
- XDISK Domain Connector (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As discussed with the committees of jurisdiction, GAO examined (1) to what extent CMS has used external data in determining payments for inpatient stays involving new technologies, and (2) to what extent can external data from other government agencies be used by CMS in determining DRG payments for inpatient stays involving new technologies.
Upgrades include an integrated spreadsheet, new staff data fields and the ability to attach course documents and photos to staff and presenter records, customize database queries, and open and edit an external data file directly in the import window.
Although the new devices are single-chip MCUs, engineers can extend their capabilities by using the external data bus to a maximum of 32 bits.
OutlookSoft EAP also provides many features of a corporate portal, including access to multiple internal and external data stores, but with faster implementation and far lower cost.
Technology can also help capture internal data by harnessing the explosion of external data on industry, jurisdiction, climate, geography and other attributes that correlate to risk.