Gartner expects the external controller-based storage segment in the Middle East and Africa is to grow from $648 million in 2012 to $760 million by 2016.
What does ECB stand for?
ECB stands for External Controller-Based (disk storage)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECB
We have 159 other meanings of ECB in our Acronym Attic
- European Corn Borer (insect)
- European Cultural Backbone (mediacultural coalition)
- Evaluation Capacity Building
- Evangelical Christian Baptist
- Event Control Block
- Evropska Centralna Banka (Slovenian: European Central Bank)
- Exercise Control Branch (job title)
- Expendable Communication Buoy
- Express Cargo Bill of Lading (freight)
- External Commercial Borrowing
- Extra Care Bucks (CVS Rewards Program)
- Eynesford Concert Band (Kent, UK)
- Excellence-In-Competition Badge, Pistol
- Excellence-In-Competition Badge, Rifle
- E Commerce Business Architecture
- East Cambridge Business Association (UK)
- East Coast Baseball Academy-USA LLC (baseball instruction; Cameron, NC)
- East Coast Bicycle Academy (Harrisonburg, VA)
- East Coast Breweriana Association
- Eastern Cape Boerboel Association (dog club; New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The external controller-based (ECB) storage market in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) is forecast to reach $546 million in 2012, a 16.
The company passed Hewlett-Packard in last year's first half to become the country's third largest external controller-based storage vendor with an 11 percent market share, according to research firm Gartner.
External controller-based disk storage has recovered from the global recession, exceeding the record sales figure from 2008 with revenue in 2010 of more than US$19.