External computer systems can be connected for documentation or further evaluation purposes through the sensor microprocessor's interface (Modbus, TCP/IP, Hostlink, or Profibus).
What does ECS stand for?
ECS stands for External Computer System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ECS
We have 608 other meanings of ECS in our Acronym Attic
- Expertise Conseil Solutions (French: Expert Consulting Solutions)
- Export Control System
- Express Computer Service (various locations)
- Extended Campus Service
- Extended Case Study (education; science)
- Extended Character Set
- Extended Continental Shelf (est. 2003)
- Extended Core Storage
- Extended Customer Service
- Exterior Communications System
- External Customer Support
- Extra Cash Systems (website)
- Sucre (former currency of Ecuador; now EUR)
- Edmonton Classification System for Cancer Pain (oncology)
- Energy-Corrected Sudden-Exponential Polynomial
- Energy-Corrected Sudden-Polynomial (scaling law)
- Engagement Control Station Simulation
- Executive Control Subordinate System
- Executive Control Subordinate System Concept
- Eastern Carolina Soccer Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The FAA says the 747-8 and -8F jumbo "will have novel or unusual design features associated with the architecture and connectivity capabilities of the airplane's computer systems and networks, which may allow access to external computer systems and networks".
The controller also provides real-time diagnostics to assist maintenance and can be networked with external computer systems.