They are critical sound propagation in magnets; magnetism in pure and doped manganese clusters; resonant ultrasound spectroscopy close to its applicability; hybrid integrated external cavity lasers based on silica planar waveguide grating; motivation and first results for quantum theory on a Galois field; black hole entropy from entanglement; interpolating gauges, parameter differentiability, W-T identities, and the epsilon-term; and exploitation of a simple integrated heater for advanced quartz crystal microbalance sensors.
What does ECL stand for?
ECL stands for External Cavity Laser
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ECL
We have 236 other meanings of ECL in our Acronym Attic
- Execution Control List
- Executive Command Level
- Executive Control Language
- Existing Chemicals List
- Exit Control List (Pakistan)
- Expanded Content Label
- Expected Credit Loss
- Expert-Comptable en Ligne (French: Online Chartered Accountant)
- Export Control List (Canada Border Services Agency)
- Express Couriers Limited (New Zealand)
- External Code List (National Council for Prescription Drug Programs)
- External Countermeasure Launcher
- Extra Credit Library
- Éauze Culture Loisirs Animations (French: Éauze Culture Leisure Activities; Éauze, France)
- École des Cultures et des Langues Africaines (French: School of African Languages and Cultures)
- Economic Commission for Latin America
- Energy Conservation Leadership Act (Canada)
- Enseignement Catholique de Loire-Atlantique (French: Loire-Atlantique Catholic Education; Loire-Atlantique, France)
- Ensemble de Clarinettes d'Auvergne (French clarinet ensemble)
- Entente Creil-Liancourt Association (French handball association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Chemoptics tunable laser is an external cavity laser based on the thermo-optic tuning of a polymer waveguide Bragg reflector.