Summary: DUBAI - Leading business solutions centre myOffice, hosted its first official partner alliance event that was designed to bring SME businesses together within their own internal and external associate networks.
What does EA stand for?
EA stands for External Associate
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of EA
We have 103 other meanings of EA in our Acronym Attic
- Expert Advisor
- Exploration Asset
- Exposure Analysis
- Extended Address
- Extended Address Field Bit (ISDN, ITU-T)
- Extended Arrangement (IMF)
- Extended Attribute
- External Access (assembly language directive)
- External Affairs
- External Alarm
- Extramarital Affair
- Jeff Ellis & Associates (lifeguard certification company)
- Early Activation Antigen 1
- Electronic Arts Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment (Sweden)
- Electrically Alterable Read-Only Memory
- Environmental Analysis and Control
- Environmental Analysis and Monitoring
- Episodic Ataxia Type 1 (vertigo)
- Episodic Ataxia Type 2 (autosomal dominant disorder)
- Edgewood Area - Aberdeen Proving Ground (MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Crookes new job will involve three topmost priorities and these will be (i) Provision for innovative products and services via thorough work with the three associate nations so that sustained economic development and poverty eradication is possible, (ii) direct and help the personnel and the squad for the country management, work closely with internal as well as external associates so that meaningful outcome becomes a reality and (iii) guide and assist team while executing the new Africa Strategy along with fine-tuning of the corporate facts and options.
After the arrest of two employees two days ago, high-ranking officials from this Ministry say that people with unsuitable education are being hired and external associates are paid allowances of more than 1,000 euros.