New Delhi, Apr 24 ( ANI ) External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid will pay a visit to Almaty, Kazakhstan, this week for the 'Heart of Asia Ministerial Conference' which falls within the framework of the Istanbul Process.
What does EA stand for?
EA stands for External Affairs
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EA
We have 103 other meanings of EA in our Acronym Attic
- Experimental Activities
- Experimental Agent
- Expert Advisor
- Exploration Asset
- Exposure Analysis
- Extended Address
- Extended Address Field Bit (ISDN, ITU-T)
- Extended Arrangement (IMF)
- Extended Attribute
- External Access (assembly language directive)
- External Alarm
- External Associate
- Extramarital Affair
- Jeff Ellis & Associates (lifeguard certification company)
- Early Activation Antigen 1
- Electronic Arts Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment (Sweden)
- Electrically Alterable Read-Only Memory
- Environmental Analysis and Control
- Environmental Analysis and Monitoring
- Episodic Ataxia Type 1 (vertigo)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW DELHI -- Indian External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid has said that hope for peace has played significant role regarding Pak-India relations.
Indian External Affairs Minister S M Krishna, however; told the media person that he would visit Pakistan in the mid of May.
Indias External Affairs Ministrys spokesman Vishnu Prakash said this morning that China must cease activities in these areas considering the "long-term view of India-China relations.
Mike Russell - in charge of external affairs and the constitution in Alex Salmond's cabinet - will attend a joint ministerial committee meeting in London.
Summary: The Secretary of External Affairs of General People's Congress met with the Russian ambassador to Libya on completing his mission in Libya.
Well, there was certainly a bit of ministerial muttering about responsibility for external affairs.