com Pacific Gas and Electric Company has formed an External Advisory Group for ClimateSmart, the utility's new voluntary climate protection program that allows customers to investing in projects that eliminate or capture carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions.
What does EAG stand for?
EAG stands for External Advisory Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EAG
We have 96 other meanings of EAG in our Acronym Attic
- European Air Group
- European Association of Geochemistry
- European-Atlantic Group (EU)
- Evangelische Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Müttergenesung
- ExecuJet Aviation Group (Switzerland)
- Exercise Analysis Group (US FEMA)
- Expanded Affiliated Group (taxes)
- Experimental Astrophysics Group
- Expertise Audit Gestion (French: Audit Management Expertise)
- Exposure Assessment Group
- Extra Attacker Goal (hockey)
- L'Espoir a Gauche (French: Hope Left)
- East ASEAN Growth Area
- Eastern Amputee Golf Association
- Egyptian Agribusiness Association
- Energy Action Grants Agency (UK)
- Expert Advisory Group on AIDS (UK)
- Expert Advisory Group on Antibiotics (Australia)
- Equine Assisted Growth and Learning
- Equine Assisted Growth and Learning Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The group, which met for the first time earlier this month, replaces a former external advisory group disbanded late last year, which provided advice for both the NCSP and BreastScreen Aotearoa.
Greenhouse gas reduction projects under PG&E's program will be independently certified per the Registry's protocols, and overseen by an external advisory group consisting of a wide range of community groups, businesses and non-profit conservation agencies.