The detached property comprises a lounge bar with seating for up to 60 people, a games room with separate external access and seating for about 35 and a function room with separate side external access and seating for about 60.
What does EA stand for?
EA stands for External Access (assembly language directive)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EA
We have 103 other meanings of EA in our Acronym Attic
- Expenditure Authorization
- Experimental Activities
- Experimental Agent
- Expert Advisor
- Exploration Asset
- Exposure Analysis
- Extended Address
- Extended Address Field Bit (ISDN, ITU-T)
- Extended Arrangement (IMF)
- Extended Attribute
- External Affairs
- External Alarm
- External Associate
- Extramarital Affair
- Jeff Ellis & Associates (lifeguard certification company)
- Early Activation Antigen 1
- Electronic Arts Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment (Sweden)
- Electrically Alterable Read-Only Memory
- Environmental Analysis and Control
- Environmental Analysis and Monitoring
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company installs, supplies and manufactures external access solutions.
Wal-Mart uses the system to collect data about inventory and sales and by allowing broad and external access to that data, they have successfully written information programs that allow vendors to analyze sales.
Both university and printmakers' workshop have the possibility of their independent external access by a new semi-circular lightwell excavated on the north side of the warehouse.
In total, NCC's IT enterprise incorporates nearly 5,000 LAN/WAN clients and more than 2,000 users with external access privilege.
The functional tradition of boatyards and buildings has also been captured - each boat-hall has direct external access doors at first floor to allow the superb hulls of the eights to be brought in.