22, 2011 (TAP) - The Tunisian Agriculture and Fisheries Union (UTAP) decided, at the end of its meeting held on Friday in Tunis, to set up regional and local committees to assess the extent of damage to agricultural products, livestock, equipment, and buildings due to acts of looting that took place during the recent uprising in the county.
What does EOD stand for?
EOD stands for Extent of Damage (insurance)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EOD
We have 99 other meanings of EOD in our Acronym Attic
- Everything-On-Demand (services)
- Examinations On Demand
- Exceed on Demand (client)
- Explosive Ordnance Depot/Disposal
- Explosive Ordnance Detachment
- Explosive Ordnance Detection
- Explosive Ordnance Device (less common)
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal
- Export on Demand System (trade)
- Expression of Dissatisfaction (UK)
- Extent of Disease
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal/Low Intensity Conflict
- Eastern Ohio Development Alliance (Cambridge, OH)
- Essential Oil Dealers Association
- End Of Data Address
- Electro Optical Distributed Aperture System (military aircraft)
- Electro-Optic Data Acquisition System
- Executive Order-Defense and Aerospace Systems (Executive Order Corporation; Atlanta, GA)
- Ease of Doing Business
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal Badge
Samples in periodicals archive:
The prime minister who is personally monitoring the overall flood situation, the rescue and relief efforts had been making frequent visits to assess the extent of damage and to take urgent remedial measures to meet the challenge.
Summary: The cause of the explosion and extent of damage is currently unknown-US Navy says.
It will be a while before we can gain access to determine the extent of damage to the facility or the 73 POVs on-site.
A major ongoing effort includes integration of real-time, object-based video surveillance into damage control to automate tasks such as determining the contents of a space or type and extent of damage.
She said she did not have details on the extent of damage.
Friction at the interface at the time of these collisions often controls the extent of damage to the disk.