Next, the anterior tibial artery is identified by palpating the area between the extensor hallucis longus tendon (which is evident on dorsiflexion of the first toe) and extensor digitorum longus muscle.
What does EHLT stand for?
EHLT stands for Extensor Hallucis Longus Tendon
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EHLT
- Education for the Handicapped Law Reporter (now Individuals with Disabilities Law Reporter)
- Division of Environmental Health Laboratory Sciences (NCEH)
- Electro-Hydraulic Load Sensing (manufacturing technology)
- English for Heritage Language Speakers (English language program)
- Epidemiology of Hearing Loss Study
- Event, Heat, Lane, Stroke (swimming)
- Exercise Science, Health and Leisure Studies
- Extended Home Living Services (Wheeling, IL)
- East Haddam Land Trust (East Haddam, CT)
- Education, Humanities, Law and Theology (Flinders University; Australia)
- Elvis Has Left the Building (movie)
- Euskal Herriko Laborategiko Teknikarien Elkartea
- European Heart and Lung Transplant Federation
- European Heart and Lung Transplant Games
- Early Health Model
- Earthquake Hazard Mitigation (US NSF)
- Eastside Hockey Manager (video game)
- Economic Hit Man
- Efficient Market Hypothesis
- Electronic Hardcore Music
Samples in periodicals archive:
The incision is deepened through the skin, subcutaneous tissue, and through the medial aspect of the extensor hallucis longus tendon.