The DF nerve also innervates the extensor hallucis longus and extensor digitorum longus muscles, which primarily extend the toes and dorsiflex the foot, predominantly in non-weight-bearing positions.
What does EHL stand for?
EHL stands for Extensor Hallucis Longus (muscle)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EHL
We have 51 other meanings of EHL in our Acronym Attic
- Electrohydraulic Lithotripsy
- Electronic Help Line
- Emergency Help Line
- English Home Language (South Africa; education)
- Entente des Hôpitaux Luxembourgeois (French: Luxembourg Hospitals Agreement)
- Equal Housing Lender
- Erste Hilfe Lehrgang (German: First Aid Course)
- Esso Higlands Limited (Exxon Mobil Corporation)
- Euro Hockey League
- Exploring Humanitarian Law
- Epithelial Hyperplasia Lacking Atypia
- Enhanced High Level Language Application Program Interface
- European Home and Leisure Accidents Surveillance System
- Electronic Highlights Bulletin
- Environmental Health Laboratory Branch (California Department of Public Health)
- Electronic Health Library of British Columbia (Canada)
- Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff (guitar effects pedal)
- Enzymatically Hydrolysed Licorice Extract (food additive)
- Department of Environment, Heritage and Local Government (Ireland)
- Euskal Herriko Laborantxa Ganbara (Basque: Money in the Basque Country Houses; France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All the nerves/vessels can be approached with an in-plane needle-transducer orientation; however, the deep peroneal nerve is approached out-of-plane to facilitate needle passage lateral to the extensor hallucis longus tendon to reach the anterior tibial artery/deep peroneal nerve.