95) covers all the advanced features of the Extensible Stylesheet Language Transformations, a tool for processing XML.
What does XLST stand for?
XLST stands for Extensible Stylesheet Language Transformation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Extended Loyalty System (Welcome Real-time; software)
- Extra Long Shot (cinematography)
- Extreme Long Shot (cinematography)
- Filename Extension (Microsoft Excel spreadsheet file)
- Xenon Light Source
- Xtra Long Stroke (subwoofers)
- X-Linked Sideroblastic Anemia
- Xbox Live Server Platform (video game system; Microsoft)
- Xtreme Lean Sport Riders (Washington state)
- Xenon Light Source System
Samples in periodicals archive:
73 Written in a question and answer format, this book offers techniques for using extensible stylesheet language transformations (XSLT) to convert XML documents into other useful forms.
Extensible Stylesheet Language Transformations or XSLT is a language that allows you to transform XML documents into XML, HTML, XHTML, or plain text documents.