Other Resources * The World Wide Web Consortium's site provides information about the extensible markup language (XML), of which XBRL is a subset (www.
What does SXML stand for?
SXML stands for Extensible Markup Language (XML) in the form of S-Expressions
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SXML
- Systems Xpress Limited (Hong Kong)
- Sony Xperia L3 (smartphone)
- Sony Xperia L4 (smartphone)
- SAS XML (Statistical Analysis System Extensible Markup Language) Libname Engine
- Scanning X-Ray Microscope
- Sign Extension Mode
- Sony Xperia M (mobile phone)
- St Maarten, Netherlands Antilles - Juliana (Airport Code)
- Static X Motorsports, Inc. (Madison, AL)
- Sony Xperia M2 (smartphone)
- Simple eXtensible Markup Language
- SOAP eXtensible Markup Language
- Sint Maarten Timeshare Owners Association (Sarasota, FL; est. 2009)
- Saxon Petroleum, Inc. (stock symbol; Canada)
- SIPO (State Intellectual Property Office) XML (Extensible Markup Language) News Aggregator (China)
- Singly Excited Natural Orbital
- Sector Officer
- Specialized Expertise Outsourcing (Aristeia, Inc.)
- Squadron Executive Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Many voice browsers also use CCXML, or Call Control Extensible Markup Language.
Based on the eXtensible Markup Language (known as XML), MatML provides a scheme for describing data with consistent tags, which will lead to the transfer of materials data directly into other computer applications, such as modeling, simulation or databases, without the need for human intervention.