76 Rather than take the common approach of describing the mechanics and use of Extensible Hypertext Markup Language (XHTML) prior to discussion of Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), website designer DeBolt believes the two Web design specifications should be taught at the same time in a unified manner such that the reader comes away with an understanding of the XHTML can be structured so that its content works well with CSS when the content is ready to be styled.
What does XHTML stand for?
XHTML stands for Extensible Hypertext Markup Language
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Xiaogushan Hydropower Plant (project; China)
- Xtraordinary Home Products (Bohemia, NY)
- Extra High Quality (digital recording)
- Extra High Resolution
- XMLHttpRequest (AJAX)
- Xenopus HES-Related 1
- Chemainus, British Columbia, Canada - Chemainus / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- Xavier High School
- Xchangeable Hub System (product; Michigan Wheel Corporation)
- Xenopus Heat Shock Transcription Factor 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
Included in XML are XML messaging, XML remote procedure calls (RPC) and the evolving XML Protocols (XMLP) and Extensible HyperText Markup Language (XHTML).