Readers are assumed to have experience programming for the Windows Presentation Foundation using the C# programming language and the Extensible Application Markup Language that was introduced as part of .
What does XAML stand for?
XAML stands for Extensible Application Markup Language (Microsoft)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of XAML
- Amex Airline Index
- Extended Application Language
- X10 Abstraction Library
- Xenon Arc Lamp
- XML-Accelerator Library
- Extended Application-Layer Structure
- Extensible Access Method (SNIA)
- Merchant Ship Converted Into a Mine-Sweeper (US Navy)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Access Modules (computer programming)
- Transaction Authority Markup Language (vendor neutral transaction standard)
- X (any of four different operating systems), Apache, MySQL, PHP and Perl
- eXtended Account Managing Software
- Xiting Authorizations Management Suite (cybersecurity)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Aware Network
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Aware Networks
- Extensible Applications Native Approach
- Xenon, Argon, and Neon Association of Downtown Utica
- X-Ray Absorption Near Edge Structure
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nathan, who is a software engineer at Microsoft, explains Extensible Application Markup Language (XAML) syntax, WPF's built-in controls, layout with panels, data binding, 2D drawing support, 3D APIs, animation in procedural code and XAML, and interoperability with Win32 and Windows Forms.