The computer scientists first turned to a computer markup language, eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML).
What does EACML stand for?
EACML stands for Extensible Access Control Markup Language (usually seen as XACML)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Engineering Analysis Core Model
- European Association for Composite Materials
- Evaluation Associates Capital Markets (Norwalk, CT)
- Master Chief Engineering Aide (Naval Rating)
- E.A. Conway Medical Center (Louisiana)
- Emergency and Acute Care Medical Corporation (Solana Beach, CA)
- European Academy of Craniomandibular Disorders
- European Association of Centres of Medical Ethics
- European Association for Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgery (UK)
- Église de l'Alliance Chrétienne et Missionnaire du Gabon (French: Church of the Christian and Missionary Alliance of Gabon)
- East Africa Community Media Project
- East African Cassava Mosaic Virus
- Constructionman, Engineering Aide Striker (Naval Rating)
- Escola d'Activitats Culturals a la Natura
- EuroAfricaCentral Network (media organization)
- European Air Chemistry Network
- European Alliance for Community Networking (est. 1997)
- European Anti-Corruption Network
- Executive Airlift Communications Network (ground network providing communications to senior level government official)
- Expect Approach Clearance Not Later Than
Samples in periodicals archive:
A not-for-profit international consortium, OASIS drives the development, convergence and adoption of e-business standards, among them, the eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML).
The emerging Extensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) as well as specifications from the Liberty Alliance explicitly call out SAML assertions in their specifications.