Jim Miller, general manager, Extended Workplace Solutions group, U S WEST, added: "It doesn't matter whether an employee works at home full time or just needs to log on for evenings and weekends.
What does EWS stand for?
EWS stands for Extended Workplace Solutions
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of EWS
We have 111 other meanings of EWS in our Acronym Attic
- Eudora Welty Society (writing; est. 1987)
- European Webservice
- Ewing's Sarcoma
- Exchange Web Services (Microsoft)
- Executive Wine Seminars, Inc (New York, NY)
- Executive Work Station
- Executive World Services, Inc. (Braselton, GA)
- Expeditionary Warfare School (US Marine Corps)
- Extended Warranty Service (product performance)
- Extended Workplace Service (Sprint)
- Extreme Wide Shot (video photography)
- Eye Wash Station
- Eyes Wide Shut (Stanley Kubrick movie)
- Enterprise-Wide Scheduling & Registration (military mealthcare system)
- Enterprise-Wide Scheduling and Registration (system)
- Europäischer Wirtschafts- und Sozialausschuss
- European Workshop on Software Architectures
- Emergency Wartime Supplemental Appropriations Act
- East Winds Symphonic Band (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Electroweak Symmetry Breaking (theoretical particle physics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contrary to popular opinion, traffic congestion isn't the major reason why employers find teleworking attractive," Jim Miller, general manager of U S WEST Extended Workplace Solutions and co-chairman of ITAC, told participants of the ITAC conference in Seattle today.
U S WEST, the leading Regional Bell Operating Company for teleworking solutions, offers Extended Workplace Solutions (EWS), a comprehensive solution for businesses that want to create a telework initiative for their employees.