Now in a newly revised and substantially expanded edition, "When Technology Fails: A Manual For Self-Reliance, Sustainability, And Surviving The Long Emergency" by engineer and building contractor Matthew Stein provides a comprehensive and thoroughly 'user friendly' instruction guide to preparing for both temporary and extended technology collapses and dramatic adjustments necessitated by local phenomena and global environmental trends ranging from the inevitable diminishment of petroleum as a source of energy, to climate change, to economic collapse.
What does XT stand for?
XT stands for Extended Technology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of XT
- X-Ray Standing Wave (materials science)
- Xiang-Sha Warming (medical treatment)
- Xtreme Space Wars (website)
- Xbox Sports Network Sports World Championship
- International XML Database Symposium
- Xi an Shiyou University (China)
- Christmas Tree (subsea oil & gas)
- Cross Talk
- Cross Train
- Exotropia (divergent strabismus; outward turning of one or both eyes; aka walleyed)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company's extended technology also means these flavourings are available in spray dried and liquid forms.