Some of the new features include extended reporting periods, expanded definitions, and modified clauses and provisions.
What does ERP stand for?
ERP stands for Extended Reporting Period (insurance claims)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ERP
We have 316 other meanings of ERP in our Acronym Attic
- Executive Retirement Plan
- Expedited Removal Process (US FEMA)
- Expeditionary Reach Package
- Expense Reduction Program
- Experience Rating Plan (insurance)
- Exposure and Response Prevention (OCD treatment)
- Extended Range Projectile
- Extended Range Pyrometer
- Extended Refit Period
- Extended Refit Program (US DoD)
- Exterior Router Protocol
- External Reference Point (Sprint)
- External Research Program (various locations)
- External Review Panel
- Eye Reference Point (aviation)
- Effective Refractory Period of the Accessory Pathway
- Effective Refractory Period of the Atrioventricular Node
- Effective Refractory Period of the Right Ventricle
- Effective Refractory Period to the Action Potential Duration at 90% Repolarization Level (ratio)
- Expected Relative Positioning Routing with Congestion Avoidance (mobile ad hoc network routing protocol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One option is to provide an individual extended reporting period to each physician when he or she leaves the hospice.
A bank might have the right under its current D&O policy to purchase an extended reporting period for some period beyond the policy's expiration, typically for another year, Wartella said.
The extended reporting period clause extends the time for reporting claims that occur during the policy period.
Be sure to ask about prior acts coverage, deductibles, defense costs (inside, or outside limits), as well as the cost and length of the extended reporting period.
If your agency staff includes brokers who are likely to retire within a short time, look for a policy that can provide extended reporting period options, including coverage for retired real estate agents.
He added that an extended reporting period was also well suited to syndicates that could have different capital providers in each of the three years of account.
To address this exposure, you can purchase an extended reporting period endorsement, or tail coverage.