In addition to MLRS, Greece has also fielded the Army Tactical Missile System (ATACMS), and is in the process of procuring the MLRS Extended Range Rocket.
What does ERR stand for?
ERR stands for Extended Range Rocket
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ERR
We have 71 other meanings of ERR in our Acronym Attic
- Equal, Round and Reactive (pupils)
- Equipment Repair Request
- Equipment Restricted Route
- Equivalent Range Rate
- Error Queue
- Estrogen-Related Receptor (biochemistry)
- European Respiratory Review (European Respiratory Society)
- Exhaustive Round Robin
- Expected Rate of Return (finance/accounting)
- Extended Resource Room (education)
- Estrogen-Related Receptor 1
- Excess Relative Risk at 1 Sievert
- estrogen-related receptor 3
- Earthquake Reconstruction and Rehabilitation Authority (Pakistan)
- Eastern Region Ringette Association (Canada)
- Energy Regulators Regional Association
- Energy Resource Recovery Account (California)
- English Road Running Association
- Environmental Risk Resources Association (Middleton, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MLRS EXTENDED RANGE ROCKET COMPLETES SUCCESSFUL TESTING DALLAS, April 15 /PRNewswire/ -- An extended range rocket for the U.
22, /PRNewswire/ -- The first flight test of an extended range rocket for the Multiple Launch Rocket System has successfully demonstrated a significantly greater target range than the M77 rocket currently used by the U.