The benchmark was run using Informix Extended Parallel Server (XPS) version 8.
What does XPS stand for?
XPS stands for Extended Parallel Server
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of XPS
We have 14 other meanings of XPS in our Acronym Attic
- External Program Request
- Extreme Pattern Recognition (bioinformatics, chemometrics)
- X Public Relations (Santa Ana, CA)
- Xenopus Progesterone Receptor (biochemistry)
- Experimental Pragmatics (conference)
- Xtensa Processor Extension Synthesis (computer programming)
- Xerox Print Resources Manager
- Xml Permission-to Role Mapping
- Expandable Polystyrene
- Express Parcel Service (shipping)
- Extended Physical Synthesis (Synospsys IC Compiler)
- Extreme Performance Systems (Dell)
- Extruded Polystyrene (also seen as XEPS)
- Hybrid Positioning System (Skyhook Wireless)
- Polystyrene Crystal
- X-Band Phase Shifter
- X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy
- X-Ray Photoemission Spectroscopy
- Xeroderma Pigmentosum Society
- Xinghua Primary School (Singapore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Informix Corp's Informix Software unit has made available Extended Parallel Server (XPS) 8.
Informix will launch a data engine, code-named "Yellowstone," in the second half of 1999 based on Informix's extended parallel server heritage of linear scalability through SMP, MPP, NUMA and clustered systems architecture.