95 RD732 Sri-Ram (arthroplasty, Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital and Wycombe Hospital, UK) helps orthopedic surgeons preparing for the written part of the UK's Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS) (Tr & Orth) examination by presenting multiple-choice questions and extended matching questions in the same format as the exam, along with explanations, for different body parts and pathology, pediatric orthopedics, trauma, and basic science.
What does EMQ stand for?
EMQ stands for Extended Matching Question
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EMQ
We have 11 other meanings of EMQ in our Acronym Attic
- Europeans for Medical Progress Trust (UK)
- O-Ethyl Methylphosphonothioic Acid (VX Nerve Gas precursor)
- Exploring the Maltese Prehistoric Temple Culture
- Electronic Medical Physics World
- Eastfield Ming Quong (California children and family services)
- Economic Manufacturing Quality
- Electromagnetic Quadrupole
- Electromagnetic Quiet
- Équipe Mobile Qualité (French: Quality Mobile Team)
- Evangelical Missions Quarterly
- Extending Matching Questions
- Every Morning Quarterback (football blog)
- [not an acronym] (formerly East Midlands Quality Centre Ltd.; UK)
- European Molecular Genetics Quality Network
- Electro-Magneto Quasi-Static (computer engineering)
- Eureka Montana Quilt Show
- Eastern Main Road (Trinidad and Tobago)
- École Maîtrisienne Régionale de Bourgogne (French choir school)
- Edison Media Research
- Éditions Marc Reift (French: Marc Reift Editions; Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Paperback RB35 Meant to help final-year medical students prepare for exams in the UK, this volume presents multiple choice and extended matching questions and case studies on general surgery, as well as ear, nose, and throat, orthopedics, and urology surgery.
Specifically, all questions are either single-best-answer multiple-choice items or extended matching questions.
The book accompanies PLAB: 1000 Extended Matching Questions.