The Eurogroup takes note that the IMF's Board is expected to consider in early May Cyprus' request for a 3-year Extended Fund Facility of an amount of about EUR 1 bln.
What does EFF stand for?
EFF stands for Extended Fund Facility (IMF)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EFF
We have 97 other meanings of EFF in our Acronym Attic
- Esmée Fairbairn Foundation (UK charitable trust)
- Essential Function Failure
- European Film Festival
- European Fisheries Fund (EU structural policy)
- European Founders Fund (Germany)
- European Future Forum
- Evergreen Freedom Foundation
- Excess Frequency Factor
- Experimental Forecast Facility
- Extended Financing Facility (International Monetary Fund)
- Effective Reports
- Edmonton Flag Football Association
- Emergency Family Assistance Association
- Equal Footing for Animals
- Estonian Freight Forwarders Association
- European Federation of Farriers Associations
- European Federation of Financial Analysts
- European Flavour and Fragrance Association
- European Fly Fishing Association
- European Freight Forwarders Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
An arrangement for Greece under the Extended Fund Facility, which has longer repayment terms than the current Stand-By Arrangement, will be brought forward for consideration by the IMF's Executive Board once understandings can be reached with the EU and European governments on a parallel extension of the maturity of their loans," Portugal said.
In order to assist these countries effectively, the Fund over time developed an Extended Fund Facility which became more important in the 1990s.
7 billion extended fund facility, the IMF has a set a target of 3.