Extended eye relief scopes are a bit different than conventional rifle scopes and a bit harder to find.
What does EER stand for?
EER stands for Extended Eye Relief (handgun scopes)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EER
We have 79 other meanings of EER in our Acronym Attic
- Evaluator Electronic Register
- Evolutionary Ecology Research
- Excess Emission Report
- Excessive Error Rate
- Expanded Electrical Requirements
- Experimental Event Rate
- Explosive Echo Ranging
- Exposure, Epidemiology and Risk (various schools)
- Extended Echo Ranging
- Extended Entity-Relationship (Bellcore)
- Extensive Energy Reserves
- External Engineering Review
- East of England Regional Assembly (Suffolk, UK)
- Eastern Educational Research Association
- Emergency Equipment Rental Agreement
- Enhanced Engine Repair Activity
- Espace Éthique Rhône-Alpes (French: Rhone-Alpes Area Ethics)
- European Educational Research Association
- European Electronic Recyclers Association (Netherlands)
- European Energy Research Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another option, and the one I used when testing the SBL, is to mount an extended eye relief riflescope so the ocular bell is positioned just in front of the Ghost Ring.
Ghost ring sights and a Leupold extended eye relief scope mounted on XS Sight's scout mount provided the rugged, foolproof sighting system my utility rifles required.
Its extended eye relief is designed to eliminate fatigue and provide comfort for eyeglass and sunglass wearers.