Stories We Tell Ourselves" is a pair of extended essays from Michelle Herman, who shares an intriguing exploration of our own dream psychology.
What does EE stand for?
EE stands for Extended Essay (International Baccalaureate)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EE
We have 48 other meanings of EE in our Acronym Attic
- Executive Editor
- Exercise Experience
- Exotic Ethnic (gaming)
- Experts Exchange
- Exponential Elevation
- Expressed Emotion (psychiatric term used in schizophrenia settings)
- Expression Engine (Pmachine.com)
- Extended Edition (DVD movie version)
- Extended Employment program
- External Environment
- External Examiner
- Extreme Edition (Intel Pentium 4)
- Exudative Epidermitis (Porcine Circovirus 2)
- Environmental Evaluation and Assessment
- Energy Efficiency & Conservation
- Engineering Evaluation & Calibration
- Energy Efficiency & Conservation/Demand Response (Pennsylvania)
- Environmental Engineering And Geotechnology Function
- Envelope Elimination and Restoration
Samples in periodicals archive:
@AmilKhan: Dr Sadiah Qureshi supervised my extended essay last year.
Annabel Large, 17, from Gwespyr has been researching manuka honey and its use in modern medicine as part of her Extended Essay to complete her International Baccalaureate Diploma.
For instance, between pages 282 and 313 there are no extended essays at all, simply pages of close-set type the mundanity of which is broken only by a few unexciting monochrome photographs.
In addition to their academic subjects, the students of the IB diploma must submit a demanding 4,000-word research paper, known as an extended essay, and complete a minimum of 150 hours of creative, active and service hours.
An extended essay is compulsory for all IB candidates.
00 Paperback R723 In this collection of ten extended essays, contributors seek a broad understanding of the use of knowledge and evidence in health care from a variety of perspectives, not so much to justify an evidence-based based approach in which to find wider applications.