Some subjects illuminated include STED microscopy with compact light sources, nonlinear fluorescence imaging by saturated excitation, fluorescence microscopy with extended depth of field, and single particle tracking.
What does EDoF stand for?
EDoF stands for Extended Depth of Field (cameras)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EDoF
We have 2 other meanings of EDoF in our Acronym Attic
- Ecological Determinants of Ocean Carbon Cycling (project)
- Enhanced Deep Operations Coordination Center (Army)
- Enhanced Deep Operations Counterfire Cell
- Electronic Document Management System
- Expeditionary Deployable Oxygen Concentration System
- Extended Data Out Dynamic Random Access Memory
- Excessive Drinker Outcome Expectations Scale
- Effective Degrees of Freedom
- Emergency Department of the Future (est. 1991; American College of Emergency Physicians)
- Equivalent Degrees of Freedom
- Extended Depth of Focus
- Eerste Diemer Operette Gezelschap (opera company; The Netherlands)
- Department of Education, Office of Inspector General (Washington, DC)
- Egyptian Dermatology Online Journal
- Environment Dictated Operational Limitation
- Epic Duels Online League (gaming)
- Electronic Dissolution of Memory (conspiracy theory)
- Engineering Data Management Officer
- Esquema de Ordenamiento Metropolitano (Spanish: Scheme of Metropolitan Ordering; Guatemala)
- Estado de México
Samples in periodicals archive:
9781933952383 Photographic multishot techniques; high dynamic range, super-resolution, extended depth of field, stitching.