Green Education Foundation (GEF), the founder of National Green Week, has teamed up with City Year, a non-profit organization that provides education and mentoring to at-risk youth across the country, to offer sustainability focused lessons and activities to Boston students during City Year's extended day program.
What does EDP stand for?
EDP stands for Extended Day Program (education; various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EDP
We have 228 other meanings of EDP in our Acronym Attic
- Excess Demand Probability
- Excessive Deficit Procedure
- Exhibit Design and Production (tradeshows)
- Expedite Departure Path
- Expedited Drug Program
- Expérientiel et Développement Personnel (French: Experiential and Personal Development)
- Expletive Deleted Podcast (Rockledge, FL)
- Explosive Delivered Penetrator
- Export Development Programme (various locations)
- Export Development Project (various locations)
- Extended Degree Program (Washington State University)
- External Degree Program
- External Diploma Program
- Extra Duty Pay (various governments)
- Expeditious Discharge Program for the Reserve Components
- Electronic Data Processing/Equipment
- Education Development Plan 2002-2007 (UK)
- Economic Development Partnership of Alabama (est. 1991)
- Educational Policy and Administration (college program)
- Elchingen (airport code; Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
for 10 years and in the University of California, Los Angeles extended day program for five years.
Williams (2000) called for an extended day program in at-risk neighborhoods.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] JOHN LIECHTY Associate Superintendent Extended Day Programs Los Angeles Unified School District
The Mount Lebanon Extended Day Program (MLEDP) provides two hours of supervision before school and three hours after school for students K-6, in facilities located in six elementary schools.
7 million children attend 49,500 extended day programs.