The new release offers the following features: extended database support to include Oracle in addition to mySQL; expanded CAD Cost Connector support, including Solidworks support and Autodesk Inventor support; STEP import; support for display and navigation of the fully indented bill of material (BOM); as well as VPE Creator Application, enabling customers to easily create copies of their VPEs or aPriori Baseline VPEs and model different variations in labor rates, material rates or machine configurations.
What does XDB stand for?
XDB stands for Extended Database
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of XDB
- X-Band Drive Amplifier
- X-Ray Detector Assembly
- Xerox Device Agent (software)
- Xtended Design Architecture (IBM)
- Xtreme Drifting Alliance
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Data Access Component (data exchange)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Document Adaptation Queries
- External Data (assembly language directive)
- Platform independent data (Cross-over of data between platforms)
- Xdata solutions, inc (South Bend, IN)
- Lille, France (Airport Code)
- External Database Integration
- Halogenated Disinfection By-Product
- Cross-Connect Data Conflict
- Extended Debugging Controller (Cole Software)
- External Data Center (various organizations)
- XDISK Domain Connector (software)
- XNA Developer Connection (Microsoft)
- Extended Direct Client to Client (IRC)
- Multiple Direct Client to Client (IRC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 significantly increases users' protection level by integrating an extended database of spyware, adware, keyloggers and other malware with sister product, Web Security Guard, whose database of threat-rated websites checks and reports Internet objects associated with these websites.
1 include improved change management and security forensics with the ability to investigate changes to database permissions and database schema, as well as enhanced SQL agent management, extended database and table management, additional problem diagnosis information and integrated training facilities.
The add-on simulation provides: calculation of feeding moduli for specified feeding zones; an extended database for feeding aids, gating elements, chills and ladles; prediction of natural convection during solidification; analysis of macrosegregation of alloying elements and variation in local composition; and optional heat treatment and economic analysis capabilities.
An extended database capacity adapts the system for use in continuous processes such as extrusion or wheel-type extrusion blow molding.