Troop program unit (TPU) medical logistics personnel (MOS 68A and 68J, medical logistics specialist) would augment this full-time unit support staff on warrior training weekends and during extended combat training (formerly called annual training).
What does ECT stand for?
ECT stands for Extended Combat Training
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ECT
We have 183 other meanings of ECT in our Acronym Attic
- Exception Call Treatment
- Exchange Carrier Tandem
- Exercise Control Team
- Expectation-Confirmation Theory
- Expedia Corporate Travel
- Experiencing Christ Together
- Explicit Call Transfer
- Explicit Congestion Notification-Capable Transport
- Explicit Context Tracking
- Explosive Car Tuning
- Extended Coverage Team (various companies)
- Extrait de Cellules Thymiques (French: Extract of Thymus Cells)
- Pan-European Clinical Trials
- Electronically Controlled Automatic Overdrive with Intelligence (Toyota transmission system)
- Escena Catalana Transfronterera Scène Catalane Transfrontalière (Catalan cultural program)
- Early Childhood Teachers Association (Australia)
- East Career and Technical Academy (Las Vegas, NV)
- East Cheshire Training and Assessment Centre (Cheshire, UK)
- East Coast Timing Association (racing; Townsend, DE and Enterprise, AL)
- East Coast Trail Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Operational Environment In general terms, Army Reserve units are either preparing for or executing battle assemblies or extended combat training operations or conducting missions in an area of responsibility to support contingency operations.
Witscheber * Members of the 452nd Combat Support Hospital practice removing "injured" litter patients from a UH-1V helicopter during the mass-casualty exercise during extended combat training at Fort McCoy.