Here's what you'll need to know: Understand ECHO-TRICARE Coverage for Special Needs ECHO stands for Extended Care Health Option, otherwise known as TRICARE coverage for individuals with disabilities and special needs.
What does ECHO stand for?
ECHO stands for Extended Care Health Option (TRICARE supplement)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECHO
We have 118 other meanings of ECHO in our Acronym Attic
- Every Citizen Has Opportunities, Inc.
- Evolutionary Capability for HQ Operations
- Executive Council of Homeowners
- Expanded Characteristic Option
- Expected Consequences of Hearing Aid Ownership
- Experience of Care and Health Outcomes
- Experiment for Coordinated Helioseismic Observations
- Expertise Centrum Hoger Onderwijs (Belgium)
- Exploring Cultural Heritage Online
- Expressive Communication Help Organization
- European Committee for Home and Online Education
- Electrical and Computing History Online Exchange Service (IEEE)
- Encouraging Companionship, Home Organization, and Entertainment in Seniors
- Essex County Heritage Online Exhibit Site (Haverhill, MA)
- European Electronic Commerce for Hospital Procurement
- Echange pour l'Organisation et La Promotion des Petits Entrepreneurs (French: Exchange for the Organization and the Promotion of Small Entrepreneurs)
- Early Childhood Observation System (education)
- Epiphany Community Health Outreach Services (Houston, TX)
- European Conference on Hybrid and Organic Solar Cells (Paris, France)
- European Centre for Health Policy (World Health Organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1, 2010, TRICARE stopped its monthly financial cap of $2,500 for certain services, and now adheres only to a fiscal year limit of $36,000 for its Extended Care Health Option coverage, or ECHO.
One of these resources, TRICARE's Extended Care Health Option (ECHO), provides services, goods and support that military families with exceptional children need and deserve.
Extended Care Health Option (ECHO) Once your family member is enrolled in EFMP, he or she may additionally be eligible for ECHO.
For families with a member enrolled in TRICARE's Extended Care Health Option (ECHO) program, make sure you discuss your travel plans with your children's doctors and other providers.
To be considered for the respite benefit, a family member must first be registered in the TRICARE Extended Care Health Option, or ECHO.