Admiral said that the extended arrangements were in addition to its current co-insurance agreement with Munich Re (covering 40% of the UK business), which runs until at least the end of 2016.
What does EA stand for?
EA stands for Extended Arrangement (IMF)
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of EA
We have 103 other meanings of EA in our Acronym Attic
- Expedited Data Acknowledgment (ANSI, ITU-T)
- Expenditure Authority
- Expenditure Authorization
- Experimental Activities
- Experimental Agent
- Expert Advisor
- Exploration Asset
- Exposure Analysis
- Extended Address
- Extended Address Field Bit (ISDN, ITU-T)
- Extended Attribute
- External Access (assembly language directive)
- External Affairs
- External Alarm
- External Associate
- Extramarital Affair
- Jeff Ellis & Associates (lifeguard certification company)
- Early Activation Antigen 1
- Electronic Arts Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment (Sweden)
- Electrically Alterable Read-Only Memory
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a result many larger clubs are reluctant to allow players out on extended arrangements in case they are required as cover for an emergency at home.
6 billion Extended Fund Facility, paving the way for release of a further $347 million from the extended arrangement.